Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2015

School Maths Test

So hard, not knowing the answer,, thinking you are going to FAIL!

Last week we had a maths test in Room 12. It was only the year eight students who performed their test in room 12. Our whole school does tests every year for our standards in school and so we can improve from the tests in the past.

Firstly we opened our maths test booklet and our class had to sign our name and the and note what school we go to. Next we awaited for the signal from our teacher to start and we only had 45 minutes to do it. When our teacher gave us the signal we all raced away reading and acknowledge our test. Minutes later, I was stuck on a question and I did not know how to solve it, so I glared at the wall for about 3 minutes and then I estimated my answer on my scrap paper.

Afterwards there were only about 15 minutes left and I had 3 more pages to go. I looked around the class and then I looked at my booklet then started answering the question like I had no time left. I finished two pages and one to go I raced off and after 3 minutes I was finish. I looked at the time and I had 3 minutes to spare.
“You should being proofreading your work by now,” advised Mrs Golder.
I started proofreading and correcting my work until Mrs Golder said, “Pens and pencils down,  times up.”

I felt excited because I finished my test in time and I had 3 minutes to spare to proofread and fix my work.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.