Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

World Running Out Of Chocolate


Screenshot 2014-11-21 at 10.25.29.png
Summary
According to New Zealand Company Whittakers, the world faces a temporary shortage in chocolate. The two biggest chocolate makers in the world, Mars and Barry Callebaut, claim that farmers are producing less cocoa than what the world wants. The reason is because the weather is going to be so dry.
Opinion
I think that it will be sad for those of us who really love their chocolate. I think that nearly everyone is going to miss their chocolate. I think that everyone should start buying lots of chocolate now before it runs out.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mika, I really enjoy reading your blog post. Is the chocolate really running out? What would you do if it was your last time eating chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sini thanks for commenting. If it was my last time eating Chocolate I would eat lots and lots until I have had enough of it.

      Delete
  2. Hi Mika, I really liked reading your post. Do you think it is going to run out of chocolate and when do you think it is going to happen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Destiny thanks for the comment. I think that it is going to run out next year.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.