Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Accidents

Pieces NFI
Have you ever fell off a bike and got a big sore?

Well I have, It all started when I was a little boy and I was only 8 years old and I wanted to ride my bike down a steep hill on a sunny afternoon but then I fell off my bike.

Firstly I quickly grabbed my bike from my dad’s shed then I ran up a hill to ride my bike. After that I went down the hill and I remembered that I wasn't wearing my helmet. As soon as I tried to hold the brakes I just noticed that there were none at all. I tried to put my foot on the ground to stop the bike  but then the bike flipped and I fell on my knee. After I fell I got back up and limped slowly home with a bleeding knee. I told my mum as soon as possible once I arrived home. She  wrapped a bandage on my knee and iced it.  She said “leave the bandage on until it your knee stops bleeding.”

 After I fell off my bike I was alright but my knee was bruised and bleeding massively. When it stopped bleeding there was a big sore poking out and I still have it on my knee. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mika I enjoyed reading your blog post about accidents. Your information was interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.