Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Manaiakalani Film Festival 2014

Screenshot 2014-11-14 at 10.12.23.png
SUMMARY
My favourite movie that we watched at Sylvia Park for the film festival was from Point England and the title was called “I Can Do Anything.” The reason why I liked it was because it looked like they were having lots of fun. Another reason  I liked it was because the song was cool and it really matched the movie. Even the people playing the instrument looked like they were enjoying themselves.

OPINION

I really think that Point England school did a great job on their video. Well Done Point England. Click Here To Watch Their Video

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mika, I liked this movie too and I also think they did a good job filming it. I liked your opinion too. What was one part you liked in the movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Valarie thanks for commenting. My favourite part in the movie was when all the kids were singing in the park.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.