Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Everyday Theatre

Screenshot 2015-03-24 at 10.26.10.png
Dear Diary,
Firstly, I have had a bad day because I do not have a room.  Becca moved in and my mum told her that she could have my room. Now Becca owes me big time because I sleep on the sofa. But mostly my bad day was about mum and dad fighting about dad not having a job.

Secondly, mum has a new boyfriend and I spend most of the time playing basketball, hanging out with Jack and staying with dad. When I go over mum’s house I went and stole some of her boyfriend’s alcohol from the garage just like a robber stealing from the bank.

When I see Becca I tell her to do my homework because she is brainy but then she said, “No do it yourself, stop being lazy.”
Sometimes Becca tries to be my sister but she never will.

I really want mum back together with dad and I really want dad to get a job so they won’t argue about dad not having a job. Now I am as sad as a person with no home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.