Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

I Have Been Learning To Share Positive Things On My Blog

Share these with a partner and organise them in order of importance from 1-4.

When we share online we will make smart decisions about what personal information we share
  • I will use my first name only
  • I am going to think carefully about what I share online and if I am not sure I will  ask my parents, teachers or principal.
  • If I can’t ask anyone or I am not sure I will  keep it private
  • I will be sharing what I am learning, new knowledge and information relevant to my learning

I have been learning to share positive things on my blog. I can share all my new knowledge. If I am not sure about what I want to share on my blog I will ask people I trust or just keep it private.When I share things on the blog I will always make smart decisions.

On my blog I will only use my first name and my age and the rest is private.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.